Monday, August 30, 2010

sooo sleepy, want head to touch the pillow....

um yeah, so i still havent started this life changing journey i so dream about. to be honest i havent had a minute to spend for myself and the upcoming few weeks arent looking any more free for me. granted, i do watch a lot of tv and i could fit it in so really im just making excuses but sooner than later i will get to the point of starting.

its labor day weekend upcoming and im looking forward to that, then i gotta go to a friends wedding out of town the following weekend. im supossed to go to a friends bday party out of town the weekend after that and its prom theme. who makes a fat girl try and find something prom when we are 32 years old? ugh.

then the weekend after that it is my birthday and people are asking me what i want and for the first time in my life i dont want to do anything.

i just want my laundry done, my apt cleaned, my grocery shopping done for  me and meals cooked. can i put that on my bday list?

No comments: